* Currently working on:
* The Chronicles of Margaret (not her real name), Margaret is a much loved favourite character in schools (KS2 and above). And due to popular demand her (mis)adventures have started to be written down.
Click on the file below to read more about Margaret
* BlokenBot a story and workshop which celebrates blokes, but also includes those boys who may not have a current positive male role model.
Bradley doesn't have a Dad or Grandad, so Bradley decides to make his own, the result is 'BlokenBot', the worlds most amazing robot bloke.
* Northern Power Mouse, a Mouse on a mission.
Click on the file below to find out more
* A folk-Literacy crossover project 'Literally Folk' featuring tales about teachers in schools, for teachers in schools.
* A new collection of monologues for young adults, based in secondary school.
* A number of children's novels and picture books.
* A new clean up and recycling project
* A new interactive writing workshop 'King Author and the Writes of the Round Table.'
* A new play for children
* A Grandparents storytelling festival